Sunday, March 29, 2009

PodCast

Well I am not sure how to embed my podcast! When I click on the embeddable player link, it doesn't give me anything. I am going to keep trying though!

My podcast is very cut and dry. It is a vocabulary review. I find that my students could really use something like this when they are studying for the tests and quizzes. It is very helpful if they can hear the words pronounced correctly while they are studying, rather than practice the word incorrectly pronounced. The pictures I have chosen for my podcast are pictures that I have found on the internet, that represent the vocabulary from this chapter. I included slide transitions between each picture, as well as audio.

I hope my students will actually use this!!

http://taralynn.podbean.com/feed/

No comments:

Post a Comment