Sunday, March 29, 2009

Favorite Websites

One of my favorite websites is www.4teachers.org.
There are SO many wonderful tools for teachers at this site, including the Assign-a-day calendar which I use to keep my students (and parents) posted on what the assignments are for the month.

Another site I love is studyspanish.com. My students will use this website to practice grammar and even vocabulary. It is very professional and accurate.

I use www.wordreference.com a lot! In my opinion, it is one of the best spanish-english dictionaries online. I encourage my students to use this, rather than online translators. This way they can look up one word, rather than have the computer translate sentence by sentence. Plus, there is a forum where people can ask about phrases or expressions, and many native speakers answer. It's very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment